Tuesday, January 18, 2022

As the years go on...

Yesterday was our oldest grand child's 18 birthday marking her official entry into adulthood.  I use Brooke's birthday to keep track how long I've been retired since it was the June after she was born that I left a 32 year teaching career to become her part time baby sitter.

 Looking back, I wonder where the years went.  All I can say is thank God for digital photography because now I have a photo record of all those years and the years of her sister and cousins.

Nothing gives us greater pleasure than watching the 4 grand children grow and mature while returning to earlier years by going through the literally thousands of photos I've accumulated.

We are blessed to have them nearby and hope to be able to see many more years.

No comments: