Tuesday, September 21, 2021

A Very Quiet Period

It has been busy but kind of quiet the past few weeks.  I've been busy with the ever present fall chores and grand children sports events.  Also September and October are big anniversary and birthday months so there's a lot of family stuff going on.

Isn't it nice not to have to continuously post comments about the awful stuff Trump was doing?  Sure we've had a few blips, i.e. Afghanistan and immigration issues but they have been handled or are being handled quietly and satisfactorily.

Then there's the persistent pandemic.  It just won't go away.  And why? Because people are stupid.  For Pete's sake get vaccinated. Period.

Now it's back to fall chores: pruning, some waterproofing in my basement, a little more wood to get over to my wood pile. After 44 years of burning wood, it looks like this coming winter may be the last.  I've been dealing with back issues these past several months and it doesn't look like it's going to get better.  I'll be visiting a pain management doctor in a week so we'll see.

Anyway, that's about it for a while unless something really ticks me off or something else happens.  

See you soon. 

No comments: