Monday, December 21, 2020

It's great to be 5 again!

A couple of days ago we rec'd our first significant snow storm of winter 20-21.  We got 12 heavy inches. 

As I am frequently reminded by my family, I'm not getting any younger so rather than attempt to clear my entire, rather challenging,  driveway, I used the snow blower to clear the turn around area up top.  A snow plow did the main part but I went back over it with my blower and widened it out.  

Before that, however, Sandi and I got bundled up to go out to shovel.  She worked on the front walk way and I shoveled out the wood pile, around the generator and a path to the propane tank behind the shed.  

Non of those things took all that long and when we were done we observed we had returned to being 5 yrs old again because it seemed to take longer to get dressed to go out than we were actually out!  

Here are some pictures of us and our feathered friends that morning. 





 

No comments: