Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Announcing A First

Something is going to happen tomorrow that has never happened before.  A landscape company is showing up to do my spring cleanup.  With a trip to Florida coming up, I find I'm unable to do everything I want done in a timely manner. 

There will be plenty left for me to do i.e. prepare and plant the garden, repair stonewalls and do some waterproofing around our cellar doors.

I got a better than expected price for the job so I'm anxious to see how well they do.

Update: This is day 5 with my son's dog, Boomer.  Yesterday he got me up at 3:30 A.M. to go outside and then went back to sleep.  This morning he got me up at 5:20 A.M. to go out.  Then he has breakfast and plays for a while.  He's now sound asleep but it's too late for me to go back to bed so I'll be looking forward to a little nap later.

More updates to come.

No comments: