Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Note About Amazon Customer Support

We've been in Florida for two days now and Sandi needed a couple of books for her Amazon Kindle.  I usually do the ordering and arrange for the download.

When I went to do it this time I ran into the same problem I've had several times in the past.  We receive acknowledgement that the books were ordered but they don't appear on the Kindle.

Now comes  problem number 2:  When I finally found a number to call, guess where it was.  You guessed it-India.  Now I don't have a problem with India necessarily but what I do have a problem with is the fact I can't understand a word they're saying.  Over and over again I had to ask her to repeat herself.  I finally got the two books but she had no answer for me as to why it keeps happening.

Sandi's Kindle is a first generation reader.  I just got one and have never had a problem with it so maybe it has something to do with outdated software but they won't admit to that. 

Zero for two, Amazon.  Not good.   Who do I write to complain?

No comments: