Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Odds and Ends

1. With warm, sunny weather finally here, I was able to get a lot done in the yard today-with Sadie's help of course.  And it looks as though the weekend is going to be just as fruitful.

2. I just discovered my wife has a book on her Kindle that I'm half way through in hard cover.  Hate when that happens.  Anyone want a free copy of "Some Luck" by Jane Smiley?

3. The workers are finishing up the job we're having done to our house.  One of them is in the driveway vacuuming up some harmless debris that spilled.  Unbelievable.  Neatest crew I've ever seen and they did a great job on newly insulated attic.  Goodbye ice dams (hopefully!) Looking to do energy upgrades on your house? Windows, insulation weatherization stuff like that? Call Dr. Energy Saver 800-328-1081

No comments: