Friday, December 24, 2010

A New Phase

Well, it's official. Three-year-old grandson, Cole, has entered a new phase in his rapidly growing life.

He has discovered stickers.

I went through this with Brooke and Courtney and it was always an adventure when I went out.

I would usually forget I have all sorts of stickers plastered over the front of my shirt so when ever I went somewhere, the people I encountered would either make some sort of sarcastic comment or give me a very peculiar look.

Given the condition of my memory these days, there's no reason to believe anything will change.

This will last only a year or two--but then there's his little brother right on his heels.

Live with grand children. Always an adventure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, grandchildren are ALWAYS an adventure. My ADVENTURE started two weeks ago. My Son's wife and I have been taking turns caring for her daughter's youngest boys.

One is a sweet, quiet, compliant, five year old. The other is a sneeky, destructive, pesty... ... ...four year old. They will be going back to their mother's tomorrow (and guess who gets to drive them 3 hours to their house?)

IT BETTER NOT SNOW!