Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Courtneyisms

My day yesterday with Courtney was the usual round of adventures.

Story hour was over so that gave us a little more time to visit grammy at her office.

Courtney loves to go there because she uses all of their stamps to cover several sheets of paper.

She then uses the copy machine to put together several papers all of which are covered with stamps saying things like "customer copy", "return attached", "need signature", "file copy", "delinquent notice", etc.

She calls these her 'business papers' and regards them as being very important.

When making copies, she gives her grand mother very strict instructions that she doesn't need help using the copy machine. Grandma's only role is to make sure Courtney doesn't fall off the chair she's standing on to press the various buttons.

After we're done with this, on the way home she asks me if I would like a band aid. I of course have to reply that I do so she gives me various choices of pictures that are on the band aids.

The choices yesterday were a taxi, a mail box, Mickey Mouse and a big building. I haven't a clue how she came up with these things but there they are.

Once home, we have lunch and play downstairs for a while before naps.

It's always an adventure with the grand children. They are all unique in many ways and they each have their own little rituals.

Santa will be here soon. Look for pictures on my website over the weekend http://georgeswebpage.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Out of My Mind said...
I had to delete the 1st one because I wrote doen't they instead of don't they! My brain is on overload.

She is getting so BIG! I think she was a baby the last time I saw her. Becky and Mike make BEAUTIFUL children don't they!

WITH ALL THE GRANDKIDS AROUND, I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS BUT I WANT TO SAY IT ANYWAY "HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS."

I