Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Good Day

Today was a very good day with my two little grand daughters. We painted, played school, played a board game, and they helped me with my stretching exercises. On the way home the younger one (almost 3) proved herself to be quite the backseat driver. While sitting at a green light, I couldn't proceed because of on-coming traffic. She promptly reminded me that I can go because I have a green light. I said I had to wait but she said 'why aren't you listening to me? I said you have a green light'. I patiently explained that I would rather try to get through the day without a head on collision. She thought about that for a while and apparently agreed because there were no further directions. And so it goes with a very smart, determined little girl!

No comments: