Saturday, May 21, 2022

More About Guns

I have offered suggestions and thoughts about guns in America in this space many times so I want beat the subject to death (so to speak) any more but here's a little something I ran across recently from a book I'm reading now.

It seems every New Year's Eve in certain areas of Los Angeles when the clock strikes midnight beginning a new year dozens of people go in the street with their guns and fire thousands of rounds in the air!  Every New Year's Eve!  

The police turn a blind eye to this because they're either angry over the calls to defund the police or they're afraid of lawsuits.  

Does anyone else have a problem with this besides me?  Probably, but what can be done?  Well one thing for sure.  Do not under any circumstances go to LA on New Year's Eve!

No comments: