Saturday, April 16, 2022

It's Just One Aggravation After Another!

 So the other day I got a call from CVS that the scrip I'd been waiting for was ready for pick up.  I went there and discovered it was the wrong one.  The lady told me to go to the other counter and someone would help me.  I stood there for several minutes watching people behind the counter scurrying around doing this and that but no one came over to help me so I walked out.

That's the second time I've had to walk out of CVS because I couldn't get help.

I then attempted to contact an actual human at the doctor's office where I got the scrip I needed.  I kept getting answer machine options, none of which was what I wanted so in desperation I drove to the office and explained my dilemma.  

The lady said she would check.  When she returned she said someone would call in the scrip.  I waited two days for a call.  I then went back to the same doctor's office to see what the hell was going on.  She said she'd check.  When she returned she promised the scrip would be called in.

I finally got a call from CVS that it was ready. But what a bunch of aggravation to get one lousy prescription.  I am thoroughly fed up with doctor's offices and CVS pharmacy. I can't wait for CVS to send me one of those customer satisfaction surveys they email after a visit to them!

No comments: