Saturday, November 20, 2021

A travesty? Or Justice?

Jury finds Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty of all charges in high-profile murder trial

·Reporter
·6 min read

A jury found Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty Friday on all charges stemming from the 2020 shootings that killed two people and severely injured another during chaotic protests against racial injustice in Kenosha, Wis.

There are those who claim this was a profound miscarriage of justice and then there are those who say justice was done.

Having not been on the jury nor have I read every word written about this I do have a couple of questions.

1.  Who shows up at a protest armed with an assault rifle?

2. Was the judge in this case biased to the point that he determined the outcome?

These, to me, are important questions.   I have an idea what the answer is but I'll leave it to the more informed to tell you. 


No comments: