Thursday, July 8, 2021

Progress Report

 A short time ago I reported on the problem I was having with our cable company.  Among other things I mentioned that I would be actively seeking alternatives to cable TV, i.e. a streaming service of some kind.

Thus far I've determined that the best service for us is YouTubeTV.  The problem is I need the app on all three of our TVs (I know, I know. It's ridiculous that two people have to have 3 TVs but what are you going to do?).  We only have one TV that has it and I have yet to figure out how to load it on the other two.  

I think what I'm going to have to do is buy something like an Amazon Fire Stick to do it even though the two TVs in question are so-called 'smart' TVs.  

I haven't bought it yet because there are several kinds and I have to figure out which one we need.  

I hope to get this done within the next few days so stay tuned. 

No comments: