Friday, June 18, 2021

The end of my rope.

 Well, that's it!  I've had it.  I'm at the end of my rope.  My Spectrum bill just went up-AGAIN!

Not too long ago it went up  to $237 a month.  Then shortly after that it rose to $250.  I just got my latest bill and it's $270!  WTF!  Almost $300 a month for cable?  Insane.  My daughter and son-in-law have been urging me to switching to an all streaming service but I kept stalling because I don't want to lose local news.  Well, guess what?  I'm thinking I can do with out local news.  

I already have Netflix and Amazon Prime and I have access to YouTube TV so I'm practically covered for everything except a few incidentals.  I'm going to research it and then bye bye cable.  

Of course I'm still going to have to pay for Internet service and our land line telephone but that's relatively cheap.  

Keep checking back here to find out how it works out.

No comments: