Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Odds & Ends

1.  The world of national politics has been very dull the past few months, hasn't it?  Nice!

2. Spring chores are shaping up nicely.  The garden is mulched, I'm keeping up with the mowing, the rest of the wood is split and stacked leaving me with about 3.25 cords for the coming season.  Left to do is to get my tiller running.  I may have to bring it in somewhere.  Finally,  I  have to build shelving in our new shed.  

3.  This has been a busy period for traveling, too.  Spent most of April either in Aruba or FL at our condo.  There's probably another trip to FL coming up this summer and the last week in July we're in Ocean City with our daughter's family.

4.  Another mass shooting today.  This one in California.  When will our political leaders act?

5. Back to inside visits to the nursing home where I've been volunteering for the past dozen years or so.  During the pandemic I Zoomed my sessions which worked out very well.

6. Back to playing golf once a week with my 3 golfing partners.  My game stinks but we have a good time. 

That's it for now.  

 

No comments: