Friday, January 29, 2021

No News Is Good News

Isn't it nice to be able to get up in the morning and not be bombarded with a bunch of crude, misspelled tweets?  Things are actually, well, dull!  Biden has been busy undoing 4 years of damage while actually showing some leadership where the pandemic is concerned.  I think we're in for a pretty good ride.

Even the weather here in Connecticut has been relatively pleasant.  Oh, it's still winter. Don't worry about that but no big, crushing ice or snow storms and with the exception of today (Friday the 29th) the temps have been manageable.  Today it is in the teens and very windy so wind chill makes it below zero.  Plus February is apparently coming in right on cue-A nor'easter possible for Monday into Tuesday so we have a long way to go but I'll take what I can get.

I had my first COVID shot last week and am due for my second one Feb. 11th.  The side effects were minimal and it was with a minimum of hassle getting the shot at the local hospital.  Things are definitely looking up.

Be on the look out for my February calendar and almanac and don't forget to check out http://georgeswebpage.com.  Lots of good pictures which I plan to update soon.

No comments: