Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Beware Amazon.com customers

Like millions of other people we ordered a ton of stuff from Amazon for Christmas. We've discovered a problem with this process this year and in past years as well.  Items being shipped from China take a very long time to be delivered.  For example we ordered something for our grand daughter on December 3rd and they're estimating it will be shipped on Jan. 18th.

The problem is once an item has been shipped, it can't be cancelled.  So now I have to wait for it to arrive and then return it.

I wish Amazon notified customers when items were shipping from China.  My attempts to contact them directly were unsuccessful.  But I'm still working on it.

This represents a major drawback in shopping through Amazon.  I hope this information helps someone.

No comments: