Monday, June 15, 2015

The Art of Racing in the Rain

I just finished reading a book passed on to me by my daughter and son-in-law.  It's The Art of Racing in the Rain. It's about a man and his dog and it's narrated by the dog.  There are many racing metaphors sprinkled throughout the book but that's not really what it's about. 

I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I won't say more except that there is more information on the internet and Amazon.com's website.  The book was on the New York Times fiction best seller list for three years.  Authors and publishers are ecstatic if they can be there a few weeks!

It's a great book about life and the speed bumps we all eventually endure.  You don't have to be a dog lover or a racing fan to enjoy it.  But if you are, that's a bonus.

It's out in paperback.  Read it.

No comments: