Sunday, April 26, 2015

And so it continues...

I recently received the following email message from a friend of mine:

Things I trust more than Hillary Clinton:

* Mexican tap water
* A rattlesnake with a "pet me" sign
* OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection
* A fart when I have diarrhea
* An elevator ride with Ray Rice
* Drinks offered by Bill Cosby
* Michael Jackson's Doctor
* An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran
* A Palestinian on a motorcycle
* Gas station Sushi
* A Jimmy Carter economic plan
* Brian Williams news reports
* Loch Ness monster sightings
* Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton


It seems as Obama's time in office draws to a close, we can now look forward to a year and a half of Hillary-bashing.  This isn't the first message I've received where Hillary Clinton is the target and I'm sure there will be many more.

I'm so looking forward to the political season, aren't you?  The "joking" seems to get more and more nasty.  Much of what I have received or seen elsewhere about Obama has been downright racist.

What's more, overwhelmingly the targets are democrats.  Why is that?  Are republicans simply meaner people?  Well, maybe. But I think a better reason is that the current pack of republican wannabees who seem to think they're suitably presidential are such a laughable stock of buffoons that there simply doesn't need to be anything more to be said.  They're doing fine destroying their own characters on their own.  They sure don't need any more help. 

No comments: