Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Year in Review-2014

As I look back on the year 2014 I see I have nothing to complain about.  My health and that of the family is holding up and everyone seems to be doing well.  The weather was typical for the region with no huge storms and no power outages-at least not at my house.

Two notes of sadness occurred. One  in August when my daughter's dog Lacey died.  She was a great dog and she is certainly missed. The other involved a good friend of Sandi's who recently passed away.

The grand children are all doing well with the youngest one now in Kindergarten so my babysitting duties are reduced to days off, snow days and school vacations when parents are working.

All in all a good year.

I hope  2015 is a year of  health and happiness for all of you. 

No comments: