Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snowy Day Activities (Besides snow blowing)


So what's there to do on a snowy day?  Plenty.  Here are a few things keeping us busy ('us' because Sandi and Linda wisely closed the office-even though it's tax season!)

To start I fed the birds, filled the wood box and moved the snow blower to the garage where I can use the electric starter and drive it right into the snow.

Then we watched two episodes of HGTV's Love It or List It show.

Now Sandi's is quilting.

I took care of some condo business and then switched to a digital scrapbooking project that will eventually be a compilation of the grand children's class pictures.  I'll design it so I can add to it as they get older.   I'll also post the pictures on the photo/video page of my website which can be viewed by clicking georgeswebpage.com/photogallery.

After lunch I'll give the driveway its first clearing. Then maybe again at about 5.  Then for a third time tomorrow morning.  

No comments: