Sunday, January 12, 2014

Last full day

Today is our last full day in Naples.  The weather has been mixed with some days hot and sunny and others cool and rainy.  What ever it was, it's better than what's been happening at home-especially last week.

I was pleased to see the long range forecasts call for seasonable temps and no major storms in sight so unlike our departure, our return should be reasonably smooth.

We had a good time here.  Friends from home who are down here also kept us busy but I for one will be glad to get home.  We miss the family and there are things to do.  So until May, adios, Naples.

*On a different note:  look for more content in this blogspot and a somewhat reduced web presence from my website:  georgeswebpage.com. I've decided to renew my domain name and hosting agreement for another year or two but I'm going to point my website in a different direction. Not sure just exactly what yet, so stay tuned.

No comments: