Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Loving the GOP Meltdown

While I'm a registered Democrat, I do vote across party lines. I only registered in the democratic party because many years ago I wanted to participate in a Connecticut primary and I never bothered to change.

Having said that, I admit that I almost always vote democratic in national elections.

Even if you're not particularly interested in politics, it's impossible not to notice the struggles of republican party in trying to settle on a candidate to run against a very vulnerable Obama.

Rick Perry is a joke. Herman Cain is in way over his head and Michelle Bachmann is just plain crazy.

So what about the rising star of Newt Gringrich? He's a pathetic little weasel who, should he get the nomination, get torn apart by the democrats.

All this means Obama, in spite of his failings, vaults and vulnerabilities, could coast to reelection.

But there's a full year to go. Anything can happen.

No comments: