Saturday, April 16, 2011

It is what it is. Whatever!

I'm growing more and more annoyed with the increasing frequency with which people are using certain expressions. OMG!

This is especially true where people who are supposed to have a command of the language are concerned, ya' know?

Hey, you guys. Listen up. Whenever you guys have an awesome story to tell can't you exercise a little more due diligence with the editing?

Oh, I know, I know. Awesome stories should not be minimized. I guess I'll just have to deal with it. Whatever. It is what it is. My bad. Ya' know? LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Right on, bro! kt

April Yedinak said...

Hahaha! This is very funny to me. I have a 12, 10 and 6 year old and I hear this kind of stuff constantly. In fact, my 6 year old has taken to exclaiming, "O-M-G!!", whenever she gets excited.

cathy jo said...

I love your blog comments. What I can't stand is the wrong tense. Like, her and I has a baby.