Monday, January 24, 2011

The Day With Courtney

As you may have noted from previous posts, one of the games Courtney likes to play is 'doctor'.

This usually involves giving me an exam for a variety of ailments and then I inevitably get a series of shots to treat the illness.

There was a new twist to the game today. When she put her stethoscope in her ear, she had me put my hand on a play heart beat monitor.

According to Dr. Courtney, by doing that she was able to drain all the bad stuff from me into a special garbage can she had upstairs.

I told her it was amazing how much better I felt after the procedure!

Then, in addition to treating me, she offered to give me a haircut which apparently has now become part of her medical practice.

So the next time you go to your doctor, tell him/her that you think he/she should give you a haircut or perm because if he/she doesn't, you know where you can have it done!

It's always something new with Courtney.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What would we do with the joy provided by our grandchildren?

Keep encouraging her. She might eventually invent something like that (she certainly seems more than smart enough).