Monday, December 27, 2010

It's a winter wonderland

Mother Nature is up to her old tricks again.

Rather than tease us with a storm resulting in a few inches of snow, she decides to send a nor'easter our way.

Two to three feet of snow later and with the wind still howling, I'm finally dug out.

Cleared the driveway, shoveled the walk to the front steps, shoveled a path to the bird feeder, and, finally, shoveled a path to the wood pile.

To do the latter two paths, I suppose I could use the blower but if I get to close, it tends to chew up the grass so I might as well shovel.

The snow blower is cleaned up and put away--until the next one. Then it's right back at it.

Winter in New England.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL SCENE but... ... ...

WHERE'S THE SNOWMAN?

GOTTA HAVE A SNOWMAN!