Monday, October 11, 2010

Wingnuts!

This election year is noteworthy if for no other reason than the number of 'wingnuts' who are running for important seats.

The first that comes immediately to mind is Connecticut's own Linda McMahon. A very close second is Delaware's Christine O'Donnell.

But there are more--a lot more.

To get a sense for how things have deteriorated, I would direct your attention to a great website. It's thedailybeast.com.

What's really scary is that some of these people are actually going to get elected.

Lord help us!

1 comment:

Karen Taylor said...

George, I continue to read your BLOG and I am amazed at your ability to get it "on the nose." Of course I have to admit that I can say that because I agree COMPLETELY with your political comments. I also delight in your stories about your family (particularly your grandchildren).