Monday, September 20, 2010

Another great day with Courtney

Today was my day with Courtney.  We played store and went to story time at the library this morning.  Then this afternoon we rested and did a craft for her mother. 

On the way home we played "I Spy".  Courtney would spy something and tell me what color it is.  I have to guess what it is.

The problem comes when I've asked her if it's in the truck or outside somewhere.  Usually, she says it's in the truck so of course I guess only items there.

After I've exhausted the supply of red, green, blue, yellow, etc. stuff in the truck, I give up.  She then says it's a tree.  She explains why I couldn't get it by simply pointing out she changed her mind.

Life with Courtney.  A great day.

1 comment:

gael lynch said...

She's a tricky one! A woman's right to change her mind...it's innate! Sounds like absolute bliss!