Saturday, August 1, 2009

Early to Bed, Early to Rise...

What were you doing at 6 A.M. this morning? Most of you were probably still sleeping; or maybe if you're an early riser you were waiting for the coffee to finish brewing while perusing the paper. Whatever it was, I'm pretty sure you weren't doing what I was. I was laying on the living room couch being tended to by my doctor (5.5 yr old Brooke) and nurse (almost 3 Courtney). The doctor was checking my lungs for fluid for which she would ultimately give me a shot. The nurse was using a pair of toy plastic tweezers to pull splinters out of various parts of my body. You'll be happy to know I made a full recovery thanks to the skills of my medical team. I hope Obama's health plan doesn't interfere with my current plan. I don't know what I'd do without them!

No comments: