Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Feature to Website

If you arrived at this blog spot thru my website then you may have already noticed a new feature. If not, you can see it from the photo/videos link on my webpage: http://georgeswebpage.com
The new page features children's work, be it words or pictures. This month marks the 4th anniversary of georgeswebpage so I thought it fitting to make some changes. I read somewhere that the one thing that never changes is that there's always change. As such, I'm always looking for ways to improve my website. There have been over 15000 views so far-no doubt many of them mine. Nevertheless, I think whoever is looking at it deserves something fun and interesting. Consequently, there's more to come. If you have any ideas for something that would add to its interest level, by all means let me know-keeping in mind that this is a family oriented site!

No comments: