Thursday, August 23, 2018

Apple Corporation

So I'm half listening to the morning news while checking emails and Facebook and I hear that Apple Corporation now enjoys the highest valuation of any corporation in the world-over a trillion dollars.

I think I know at least one reason why.  I just upgraded my 10-yr-old iPad mini to a new one.  The new one has the latest iOS and 64 bit architecture.  I was no longer able to get new apps or use many features on the old one because it was so dated.  Anyway, usually setting up new gadgets can sometimes be a pain.  You have to enter passwords, pair it to your WiFi network, download apps from cloud, etc.

Not so the new iPad.  All I had to do was hold my iPhone 7 next to it and PRESTO everything was moved over.  No muss, no fuss.  Nice.  Easy and user friendly.  That's always been Apple's approach to technology.  Very smart. I feel almost as smart as my grand children.

No comments: