Friday, March 27, 2015

Life's little annoyances

Why must getting a simple little prescription refilled require that I get impatient and cross with the doctor's office whose duty it is to get it done?

I needed a refill on eye drops.  The local pharmacy called the doctor's office to arrange this.  A day went by and nothing was done.  I then called the office to follow up.  No one knew what I was talking about. 

I can understand this happening once.  Sometimes these things fall through the cracks. Fine. Fix it and move on.  But in this particular case this is at least the third time it has happened.

As is often the case, the doctor's medical skills are fine.  It's the office that is consistently unreliable and it's not just this particular doctor.  I've found it to be the case in a variety of situations.   Very frustrating. 

Thus endth my rant for the day.

No comments: