Monday, April 30, 2012

Yet another Monday

It was a great day yesterday.  I spent the morning with Mike, Becky and the girls to watch Becky run a half marathon.  After lunch I went home and worked on my cranky tiller which I finally got started. 

There's much to be said about well made machinery.  My tiller is probably about 30-35 years old.  It's a TroyBilt Pony.  The reason it wouldn't start isn't because of anything inherently wrong with the machine.  It's because the gas probably had water in it and it needed a new spark plug.  Also the throttle mechanism was rusty and stiff so I took everything apart, cleaned it up, put in fresh gas and a new spark plug and PRESTO, it started.

For the next three days I'll be watching the boys and doing my volunteer thing.  I also have to get my weekly column written for HamletHub since I won't be here Friday to do it.  The problem is I have no idea whatever on what to write about this week.  Any ideas?

Then it's up to Becky's Thursday to drop off the tiller for Mike and watch the girls.  Finally, first thing Friday morning it's off to Florida for a week.

I may or may not write one or two blogs from there.  We'll see how it goes. 

No comments: