Sunday, February 19, 2012

NOW it's for real!

As posted on a previous blog (and then rescinded in a later piece), it is finally official that Patch's parent company, AOL, has imposed another round of budget restrictions on their Patch sites around the country thereby resulting in the publication of my last column.

The loss of the little money that they paid me for my columns certainly won't mean we'll be on food stamps any time soon and I can now begin to devote a little more time to this blog and my website in general which after almost 6 years can use some changes.

If anyone has any ideas on what you think would enhance georgeswebpage, please send them on via the "contact me" button on the site.

In the meantime you can continue to come here for opinions, anecdotes, occasional guest bloggers and general rants.

Thanks.

georgeswebpage.com

No comments: