Thursday, August 20, 2009

More on Vacations

This is an addendum to my last post. I forgot to mention another interesting observation about what people tend to do when not in their usual environment. The first was to establish a routine (which in my case I've already broken!). The other is even more obvious. People tend to stake our their own space for their 'stuff'. Wallets, keys, cell phones, glasses, iPods, and other sundry items are put by their owners in their 'space' and that's where they stay until everyone returns to where ever they came from at which time their 'stuff' goes back to its usual space. There are other things about how groups behave in unusual circumstances such as role playing but this after all is vacation so it's off to the beach-and keep your hands off my stuff!

No comments: