Thursday, January 21, 2021

Better Days Ahead! A Few Unrelated Observations.

1.  He's gone! Imagine my joy, sitting there watching Marine One fading off into the distance, never to carry the likes of that fat load on board again.  What a four years this has been! But it's over.  Now on to better things.

2.  I rec'd my first COVID vaccine shot yesterday.  I'm scheduled for my second shot on February 11th.  After that I can breathe a little easier.  Now it's just a matter of getting Sandi vaccinated.

3.  Here we are with 10 days left in January and Old Man Winter has been pretty kind to us so far.  Hope I haven't jinxed us.  As anyone who lives in New England knows, February can be a brutal month so we'll see.

4.  Wear a mask-whether or not you've been vaccinated. You could still be a carrier.

No comments: