Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween! and a few more odds and ends

 Halloween won't be quite the same this year since we're in the middle of a pandemic but there will still be lots of kids out there so be careful.  At least they'll be able to trick or treat in the light of a blue moon. 

I personally will be looking for the Great Pumpkin like the Peanuts gang.

Yesterday we were treated to the first snow of the season.  There was no accumulation but it was snow nevertheless and of course cold!  It's a little early but I guess winter is here. Therefore the great exchange in my yard took place.  The lawn tractor goes to sleep and the snow blower wakes up. Boo hoo!

Don't forget clocks back tonight.  Good news: you get an hour extra of sleep.  Bad news: it gets dark about 5 o'clock.  By the way, does anyone actually sleep that extra hour?  Not me.  When I'm awake, I'm awake. 

I'm posting a copy of an awesome letter someone wrote to a newspaper somewhere.  It should be required reading.  Wear Your Mask!

Come back tomorrow for information about the new month.  Bye for now. 





 


No comments: