Tuesday, April 21, 2020

An Observation and An FYI

First, an observation:
It's occurred to me that all those morons out there protesting against stay-at-home rules put in place by many governors are all of a sudden pro choice.  Their argument is that government is interfering with their rights.  Never mind the possibility that when they mingle in public they could be endangering others.  That doesn't count.  Idiots all of them...and surprise, surprise.  Ninety nine percent of them are Trump supports!

That was my rant for the day.  Now on to a word about my web site georgeswebpage.com.

It seems the software I used to create and update the site is so old it will no longer operate on my computer. I am therefore in the process if switching to a new procedure.  This will take time as I have to learn how to do a few things.  The site is still up but I haven't updated it since February. 

Since then I've taken several cool pictures.  I'll post some of them here until my new site is up and running.  Then I'll switch back.

Here's the first.  I took this one morning last week.  It's a barred owl and it's perched in a Kousa dogwood tree about 20 feet from my house. I hear them in the woods all the time but it's the first one I've actually seen in my yard and we've been here 34 years.



No comments: