Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Happy Ending

Some time ago I posted a piece describing my experience with Verizon.  The long and short of it was that I was getting charged a monthly fee for an account that was no longer active.

Representatives at my credit card company assigned a case number and assured me they'd look into it and have the charges discontinued.  They didn't and the charges kept appearing.

Today I called Verizon direct.  The individual I spoke to spoke clear, understandable English and understood the problem completely.  I was returned all the money I was charged and the account was closed. 

The whole thing took less than 5 minutes. 

So often in this spot I post stories of profound incompetence and frustration.  I'm happy to report a good outcome for a change. 


No comments: