Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Another birthday rolls around...

Seventy three and counting.  Yet another birthday rolls around and generally I have no complaints having learned some time ago that the only  things that really matter in this life are  health, family and a few friends.

In that regard all is well so it's off and running for a few more years I hope. And it's these later years that are proving to be the best-for me anyway.

I'll have spent my birthday first in my grand daughter's class this morning, then relaxing with a good book this afternoon and finally out to dinner tonight with some friends.  Oh, and I spent a little time working on an experiment I plan to do in my 2nd grade grand son's class next week.  The best things are the simplest things.

Keep calm and carry on.

Bye for now. 


No comments: