Monday, October 26, 2015

No way to start a day....

I usually begin every morning by watching the Today show for the morning news while I'm checking my emails and Facebook.  The only reason I watch Today is because it's on NBC and it's the local NBC30 station that I prefer to the others.  Increasingly, however, I am finding the Today show begins with something about Donald Trump.  This morning they announced plans to devote most of the program to a town hall meeting with him.  That was it! I've had enough. I am sick of the media giving this guy a free ride-especially it seems NBC.  I guess they can't find anything more newsworthy.  I switched to CBS this morning. I only watch these shows for about 15 or 20 minutes-long enough to and get the weather and see if anything interesting happened overnight.  From there I'll switch to something I've DVRd like 'How It's Made' or 'Modern Marvels' on the Science channel.  Sometimes I'll watch the history channel as long as it's not 'Swamp People' or some other stupid reality based show. And that's my rant for the day!


No comments: