Monday, November 15, 2010

The Day With Courtney

Today was my day with Courtney. But she wasn't a hundred percent.

It seems she has a little cold in addition to which she had so much work to do. As she stated to me, she doesn't like dealing with traffic so she's working on line so I wasn't to disturb her!

I can't imagine where she gets this stuff. As far as I know neither of her parents work 'on line'!

Once she got her work done, she pretended she was a school photographer. She took my camera and made me do different poses as she took pictures. Thank God for the delete key.

In between these activities she played on my computer using a drawing program called "Kid Pix".

In the picture you see here she's using her grand mother's iPad. That was the work she was doing 'on line'.

When she wasn't doing those things, she visited her grand mother at her office where Courtney loves the copy machine!

My day with Courtney is always an adventure...and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments: