Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Monday With Courtney

Yesterday before Courtney and I headed out to Story Hour at the library she went to the bathroom.

As she was going through the door, I reached down and picked off a sticker that had stuck to her backside

She immediately whirled around and scolded me for 'sneaking up on her and touching her.' She then asked how I'd like it if someone did that to me.

I told her I would want someone to pick a sticker off of me before headed out but she wasn't buying it.

I duly apologized and promised there'd be no more sneaking up on her.

Life with Courtney. Every Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss your blog so I am going backwards.

I haven't had a chance to get to know Courtney. She looks like a happy, spunky kid.

We are sooooooo lucky aren't we George.

Can't wait to see what you have to say about your trip.