Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Announcing a New Website: All About Newtown

The purpose of this post is to announce the launching of a new website. The site is for and about Newtown. It's newtown.patch.com.
The editor of the site stumbled across the blogs that you've been reading here and from here to my personal website (http://georgeswebpage.com). She contacted me and asked me if I'd like to write a twice weekly column for newtown.patch.com. I agreed so as of this date, the site will be available to one and all. The pieces I write for patch.com will not be mirrors of this site. I will continue to blog here but my pieces on patch.com will be longer, a little more polished and pertain to Newtown in some way-however loosely. I made it clear to the editor that I was not a journalist and that I did indeed have some opinions-as you may know. Patch.com is fine with this so off we go on a new adventure. If you have a minute, check it out. And keep coming back here. I have plenty to say!

1 comment:

gael lynch said...

Great, Mr. Stockwell! The new voice of Newtown!!