Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OMG!!!!

I'm sure my reaction of shock and disbelief was no different than that of tens of millions of other Americans this morning when Meredith Viera somberly presented the news of Jon & Kate's announcement. For weeks there had been rumors of a divorce but to have it become a reality was just too much to bear. I mean, like everyone else, the first thing I thought was how are we ever going to get through this but then I heard their show is going to continue anyway. Thank God for small favors. It will certainly be interesting to see how it all works out, won't it?? Thank goodness we have morning shows like GMA and Today to keep us abreast of what's going on in the country and world. Well, I have to go. I'm too upset to write any more!!

2 comments:

gael lynch said...

You'd better clothe that "bare" in there!! ;)

George Stockwell said...

Oops. Thanks, English teacher. (see I was away from it too long).