Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Introducing Nicholas George Stockwell

I was sitting here a little while ago fretting about the mess my yard is and all the other stuff I need to do when it occurred to me that I was being stupid. After all, what's more important than your family-speaking of which Nicholas George Stockwell made his way into the world on April 15th at 1:05 P.M. weighing 7 lbs even and measuring 19 3/4 inches. The hell with the yard and the wood pile and the power washing of the house and the windows and the garden and whatever else I have on my list. Nothing's more important than watching over big brother Cole until mommy and daddy and Nicholas come home!

3 comments:

gael lynch said...

Gramps needs to take a page from Nicholas's book...and chill! (I do see a smirky smile there...I'm sure he's thinking about what a wonderful season his Mets are going to have this year!)

George Stockwell said...

Grandpa does indeed need to chill. It's an affliction I've been hauling around for a long time, unfortunately!! But I'm learning.

gael lynch said...

Give it up...I think it's called retirement. Believe me, there are more than a few of us pressing our noses against the fence and wishing we were on your side of it, so you'd better enjoy it...and please, make it look good for the rest of us!