Thursday, February 5, 2009

Joe the 'Dumber' Plumber

This guy is beginning to get on my nerves. It was bad enough that he rec'd so much unwarranted attention during the campaign but I just heard on MSNBC that the republicans recently sought his opinion regarding Obama's stimulus package. He said it didn't do much for him! He was then asked if he was going to run for political office and he responded that he didn't think the nation deserved him. You've got to be kidding! This guy is a fraud. I wish he & Sarah Palin would walk, hand in hand, into the Bering Strait and quietly disappear. I guess this and the continued attention Palin is getting is a measure of the desperation within the Republican Party now. Aren't there better republicans out there than Palin and The Plumber??

1 comment:

gael lynch said...

I wish they'd all walk into the Bering Strait! I agree whole-heartedly! There's an element of danger in that stupidity...it scares me.