Monday, November 24, 2008

National Crisis-No Not the Economy!

We have a national crisis. It's not the collapse of Wall Street, AIG, the auto industry, CitiBank, the recession or even the mess in Iraq and elsewhere. No, it's right here at home. The crisis is the current state of morning television. First, I don't watch TV for very long in the mornings but I do like to have it on while reading the paper or checking emails. Also, I like to know what's going on in the world that our lousy local paper isn't telling us. But instead of these things what do I get? A bunch of junk about Dancing With The Stars on Good Morning America and Rosy O'Donnel on Today. Yuk! The Morning Show on CBS isn't much better. What's one to do? A couple of years ago I could at least watch Imus on MSNBC but he's only on the radio now. Maybe that's what I should do. Just turn on the radio. I'll have to work on this more.

No comments: